The name of any student absenting himself/herself, without any valid reason or without written permission from concerned authorities, for a period of 6 working days from the class, will be struck off from the Institute roll. However he/she will be permitted to attend the classes by paying re-admission charges as applicable from time to time.Any student who
All disputes would be subject to jurisdiction Chandigarh only.
- Is irregular in attendance
- Fails to show anticipated progress or due diligence in academics.
- Is a habitual non-performer.
- Is liable to have his/her name struck off from the Institute. Management reserves the sole discretion of re-admission. In such cases, the recommendation of respective class teacher/H.O.D's for extra coaching to the students would solely lie with the management or its designated officers. It would be mandatory for the student to undergo such recommended extra coaching and show required results.
- The progress of the student will be communicated to their parents/guardian Regularly by the media of their choice.
- All students will necessarily attend their internal exams conducted by the Institute. Parents/Guardians are requested to pay regular and proper attention to the progress of their children and must meet Principal or any other designated officer as and when called for, in the interested of their ward.
- The students will attend Institute in the uniform code given in the prospectus. It is mandatory to attend the Institute in the uniform code and also in the time. Defaulters in this regard would be penalized according to the rules framed from time to time.
- All students, while entering the Institute must have their name plates clipped in a proper place and should carry their identity cards issued by the institute on person while in the campus.
- Any misconduct or misbehavior in the institute/hostel campus or outside shall be viewed seriously. Pasting of any kind of notice or poster within the institute or defacing its property is not allowed . the students are forbidden to communicate with any outside authority directly or indirectly regarding matters of institute . all such communications must be submitted through the Principal ,who will forward to the office of the Chairman.
- The Institute does not hold itself responsible for any dents or financial deals struck by the students or their parents/guardians.
- The students are not allowed to loiter about without purpose in the college premises. They are advised to avail the library facility during their free periods.
- If students lose or any type of damage to any library property they either arrange to replace it with new one at their own cost within 1 month of the loss or pay double the price of the book.
- Students will have to pay for all damages caused by them to the books, equipments, instruments or any other Institution property.
- Students are advised to maintain the decorum of the Institution in the real spirit.
- Students are not allowed to use the Institute/office telephone for private use.
- Ragging in any form, is strictly prohibited , both within and outside premises of the Institute or collective act or practice of ragging constitutes gross indiscipline shall be dealt with strictly.
- Mobile phones shall not be allowed in the academic block, administrative block and library.
- Matter not covered by the above rules will fall entirely within the absolute discretion of the management of the Institute only.