College Hostel is going to be located in the campus near to college building. Each student shall be provided with one bed, one study table along with chair and independent almirah with attached bath-room and toilet as part of college hostel facilities. For the time being, the students shall be placed on the top floor of the college building itself with above mentioned hostel facilities in addition to mess.Special facilities:
Extra facilities: (To be provided in the upcoming Hostel)
- The electricity and water supply is constant around the clock. Electricity failure, if any, is managed with generator.
- Hot water supply through solar geezers and electrical geezers.
- Safe drinking water through Aqua guards and water coolers.
- Very spacious dining room and well equipped with modern kitchen facility to serve all the meals as per menu decided by mess contractor.
Canteen and Tuck-Shop
- Guest Rooms (2) for student’s guardian if they need to stay occasionally.
- Visitor’s rooms (2) with attached toilet facility and adequate sitting facilities.
Recreational facilities and sports:
- Adjoining to hostel a hygienic canteen with all daily utility items and stationary is going to be made available.
- STD phone facilities available.
Security: 3 level check:
- T.V. facility for students. Indoor games including Table Tennis, Badminton, chess, carom board and Luddo etc.
- Outdoor games i.e. Valley Ball, Basket Ball, Kho-Kho etc. available.
- Singing, dance competitions and skit as well as major festival celebrations are ensured regularly. Students accompanied by wardens and security persons enjoy the religious and shopping facilities. Cultural and co-curricular activities are regularly organized i.e. inter and intra-class competitions are encouraged like poster making, painting, Rangoli, Mehandi, Essay and Poem Writing, debate, quiz and panel discussion under the guidance of Principal and other teachers.
Faculty Common Rooms:
- At main entrance of campus security check.
- Post managed round the clock by male security man on duty.
- At gate (Entrance) of hostel male security man round the clock.
- Again inside at entrance lady security guard round the clock.
- At night paneling by armed security men near the hostel and Institute building.
With adequate sitting facilities, drinking water, eating facilities and as well as toilet facilities. Class Rooms:
Spacious, well ventilated rooms. All rooms are equipped with comfortable sitting facilities and as well as adequate teaching aids like black board, display board, seating capacity of each room is sixty students . Laboratories :
The Paramedical college has different laboratories. All these laboratories will be well equipped not only as per Indian Paramedical Council norms but will be of International Standards.
The students will be provided with quality practical education under the guidance of trained qualified professional teachers. These lab practices, facilitate and enable the students to build confidence before handling the patients in real situation i.e. clinical areas. Library :
Fully air conditioned library equipped with more than 2000 books, five national and thirteen international journals, 8 newspapers and 11 magazines is going to be located within the college.Guidance and Counselling:
Proper arrangement for guidance and counseling is made for students and general public to answer their queries. Constructive solutions will be found out for their personal as well as professional problems.